We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales and Marketing Officer to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
✓ Coordinate sales team by managing long-term & day-to-day plans and planning budgets.
✓ Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
✓ Assist in the preparation and organizing of offers, promotional materials etc.
✓ Develop sales forecasts & reports.
✓ Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
✓ Liaise with other teams to short-our customer issues.
✓ Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
✓ Contact clients to obtain missing information and answer queries
✓ Maintain and update sales and customer records in the CRM.
✓ Communicate important feedback from customers internally
✓ Ensure smooth running of our email marketing campaigns.
Required Candidate profile:
✓ Experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
✓ Good computer skills (MS Office)
✓ Working experience in any CRM software will be an added advantage
✓ Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
✓ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
✓ A team player with high level of dedication
✓ Must have own vehicle and license
Salary and perks:
No bar for deserving candidate
(The salary & perk will depend on candidate’s experience, qualification and interview scores)
Proficiency in English.
Experience: Having work experienced in this field will be encouraged.
Any Graduate – Any Specialization.
• The performance pay-outs are well designed to give you the more benefit than industry benchmarks.
• You get leaves as per standards throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get notified public holidays!
• Product knowledge – Internal subject matter experts will run regular classes.
• You will get opportunities to interact with international faculty on individual product domains.
• You can expect best company culture and practices. The promotors have long years of experience with highly reputed MNCs.
• High-end support software to assist you daily on your sales activities.
• Opportunity to develop and horn your skills in several cross functional areas.